We are looking for a self-motivated individual who can work quickly, is very organized, and has an eye for detail. The majority of the work will be in the automotive industry including but not limited to meeting with clients in person, and over the phone, managing all aspects of clients' marketing plan, including scheduling and production of print, tv, radio, and digital campaigns. As the account manager, you are the face of Media Results for our clients, and will be required to maintain a comprehensive understanding of what each clients' needs are, and that campaigns are executed accordingly.
Typical workday is 9–5, Monday–Friday. Some overtime and odd hours may be required.
· 3+ years account management experience
· Prior media or automotive experience
· Well-organized, detail-oriented
· Adheres to project deadlines and can prioritize projects
· Can work independently or as part of a team
· Works quickly and efficiently (work often has quick turn-around time)
· Prior media buying experience a plus
· Regularly communicate with clients regarding their campaigns
· Set monthly budgets with clients, and allocate funds to each medium accordingly
· Review performance, and set goals for upcoming months
· Expedite communication between clients, and the internal team to ensure all activities are properly completed on schedule
· Some media buying may be required
· Collaborate with clients and internal teams regarding overall monthly strategies
What We Do:
We are able to provide all forms of marketing and advertising services to our clients. Our creative department produces our own music (we have our own recording studio), video (green screen, and the whole nine yards), and artwork. Our digital team carries out all things online - search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click advertising (PPC), display, video pre-roll, social media management, and more. Our account team works hand-in-glove with our clients to ensure success, and our retention rates show it works!
· Competitive compensation based on experience
· Full Health Insurance (company pays 100%, including family plan)
· Flexible Vacation Time
· 401(k) after 1 year vested
We are a talented group of people that are experiencing tremendous growth, and we're looking for the next individual to join our team to keep the momentum going. If you're looking for an opportunity to work as an account manager, and enjoy working with automotive dealerships, apply today!